Swell Blog

8.04.2006

Another Annunciation



And we're off... Breaststroking through the blogosphere, swim wings of self-importance keeping me afloat. Being an expert in self involvement, I decided to put down my dog-eared copy of Atlas Shrugged and join the latest paradigm shift of popular egoism and start my own little website.

You're all welcome.

Just like every other voice of individualism, I plan on posting my ever so important musings on whatever it is I feel you should feel should be important. Most likely, these ideas will be cribbed from other, better websites, completely unannotated. I will most likely talk about music I have heard illegally, political thought I have digested implicitly, and movies I have watched inebriately.

Yes. I know that last one isn't really a word. Better get used to that as well.

I'll try not discuss my personal life, largely because no one really cares and I don't really have one.

2 Comments:

  • dude, that two more than two minutes...six at least, including trailers. However, you have helped me add many more interesting titles to my netflix queue...better ones than Princess woulda picked out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:14 PM  

  • Nice to have you in the blogosphere.

    Me, I still think Revenge of the Nerds is a fine, fine film... sad that.

    By Blogger ARM, at 2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home